Our Margaret River Wine Day Tour from Perth includes private wine tasting at Vasse Felix, Canapes and flight wine tasting at Leeuwin Estate, and lunch at Watershed Premium Wines
- Includes visiting total of four wineries
- 1. Private wine tasting at Vasse Felix.
2. Leeuwin Estate Wine & Food Flights
- 3. Lunch and a glass of wine at Watershed Premium Wines.
- 4. Scenic drives through the region.
- 5. and visit another winery for wine tasting.
- Morning tea on way to Margaret River at a local cafe
- Lunch at Watershed Premium Wines, with a glass of wine.
- Wine & Food tasting and other Wine tastings
Enquiries and bookings
Please fill out the enquiry form below.
Margaret River region is famous for its wines and well known as a gourmet food bowl.
On our Margaret River Food and Wine Day Tour we visit four wineries, including a private wine tasting at the renowned Vasse Felix, the region’s founding wine estate.
At Leeuwin Estate savour their 'Wine & Food Flight' an intimate and informal
wine matching experience. Enjoy a selection of five iconic Leeuwin
Estate Art Series wine flights, each served with a canapé of seasonal fresh produce.
We stop for lunch at Watershed Premium Wines; undoubtedly one of the most stunning wineries of the region. The restaurant has expansive views over the vineyard, the wines are multi award winning, and the sumptuous food is all sourced locally.
We also visit one other winery of your choice (or let us recommend some for you). Popular choices include Cullen, Howard Park / Mad Fish, Brown Hill, and Graylyn.
As well as indulging in exceptional food and wine, we also drive through the spectacular countryside of the region, forest views along the way.