Pinnacles Day Tour to see Pinnacles Desert, Thirsty Point and Stromatolites at Lake Thetis.
- Morning Tea / Coffee at a local regional cafe
- Entry Fees to Nambung National Park (Pinnacles Desert)
- Lunch at Europa Restaurant Cervantes
- Western Australian Rock Lobster lunch at Europa Restaurant Cervantes an additional $50 per person)
- Visit to the Pinnacles Desert Discovery Interpretive Centre.
- Drive on a four-kilometre trail in the Pinnacles Desert.
- Walk amongst the Pinnacles.
- Lunch at Cervantes
- Visit Thirsty Point and the Stromatolites at Lake Thetis.
Note: This tour can be tailored to include a visit to Caversham Wildlife Park
- Departure Time: 7.30am
- Return Time: 4.30pm
Other Pick up points include Fremantle, Cottesloe, Perth CBD, Scarborough, & Joondalup.
Enquiries and Bookings
To book this tour complete the enquiry form below.
Day Tour — The Pinnacles, Cervantes
Resembling an ancient ruin, the Pinnacles Desert contains thousands of limestone pillars.
This morning on our Pinnacles Day Tour from Perth we take break for morning tea / coffee at Lancelin and then we continue north to the Pinnacles.
First stop is visit to the Pinnacles Desert Discovery Interpretive Centre. Then drive into the Pinnacles Desert, and tour along a four-km trail where you will have the unique experience of walking among the fascinating phenomenon of the Pinnacles.
In geologic terms the pinnacles are a modern phenomenon, many geologist and experts do wonder of their mysterious formation and age. Some say the Pinnacles were formed as recently as 10,000 years ago to 500,000 years. Now that is astonishing!
When we are driving through the Pinnacles Desert you will delight in their enigmatic silence.
After lunch at Cervantes drive to Thirsty Point to walk along the beautiful white sandy beach, view sparkling aquamarine waters, and the nearby Cervantes Islands. We then travel on to Lake Thetis to view the Stromatolites, one of the earliest forms of life on our planet, and another of nature’s wonders.
We will have you back in Perth approximately 4:30pm.