A perfect day tour for nature enthusiasts! Visit Caversham Wildlife Park, the Pinnacles and enjoy delicious fresh rock lobster at the Lobster Shack at Cervantes.
- Visit to the Pinnacles Desert Discovery Interpretive Centre.
- Drive along a four-kilometre trail into the Pinnacles Desert and a walk amongst the Pinnacles.
- Fresh Rock Lobster lunch.
- Enjoy a tour of the Lobster factory
- Caversham Wildlife Park.
- Personalised small group touring
- Morning Tea at local cafe
- Entry Fees to Nambung National Park (Pinnacles Desert)
- Lunch at the Lobster Shack
- Tour of the Lobster Factory
- Entry to Caversham Wildlife Park
- Departure Time: 7.00am
- Return Time: 5.30pm
Enquiries and Bookings
Please fill out the enquiry form below.
Personalised Pinnacles, Wildlife, and Rock Lobster Lunch Tour
After morning tea / coffee at Lancelin we continue to the Nambung National Park and the Pinnacles. Enjoy a spectacular 4km drive through this amazing desert.
There will be ample photo opportunities and the chance to walk through the actual Pinnacles.
Next up we stop for lunch at the famous Lobster Shack. As your delicious fresh rock lobster lunch is being prepared join a fascinating tour of the Lobster Factory.
In the afternoon, we visit Caversham Wildlife Park and meet some new Aussie friends – hand feed the kangaroos, touch a possum or lizard, say hi to a wombat, and have photos taken with koalas!